- Spot a Race ("the app") collects and registers personal data only when creating a user account b> of the application. These data are minimal, and are considered necessary for communication purposes both between the application and the user, as well as between the users as "organizer" and the users as "athlete". Communication between users as "athlete" among them is a function that may be implemented in the future. Any other information that may be requested by the user will only relate to the participation of athletes in matches and aim at providing statistical information to the athletes themselves for their own information.
- Spot a Race has appointed a Data Protection Officer b>, which is responsible for observing the general principles of legal processing provided for in Articles 5-11 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "the Regulation" ). Communication with the Data Protection Officer is achieved through the application's "Communication Form" or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each user (athlete, organizer, or both) has a right of access b> in the information that the application has collected and registered through a feature provided by the application itself.
- Each user (athlete, organizer, or both) has a right of rectification b> of the information that the user has collected and registered for it, which the user considers to be incorrect or incomplete, the application itself.
- Each user (athlete, organizer, or both) has the right to delete b> the information that the application has collected and registered for, through a feature provided by the application itself. Deleting this information can either result in the deletion of the user's information, not his account, or the deletion of his or her own account.
- Each user (athlete, organizer, or both) has a right to restrict editing b> information that the application has collected and registered for, after contacting the Data Protection Officer. Exercising the right to limit the processing of the data makes the user's account inactive without changing or deleting his or her personal data.
- Each user (athlete, organizer, or both) has a portability privilege b> of the information that the app has collected and registered for by the feature provided by the application itself. This right refers to the provision of a copy of the user's data to the user himself.
- Each user (athlete, organizer, or both) has a right of objection b> against the processing of the information collected and registered by the application, after contacting the Data Protection Officer. This right amounts to the right to restrict the processing of paragraph no. 6.
- The processing duration b> of the user's data from the application is determined by the time the user account remains active. The retention b> of the user's data from the application is determined by the time the user's account exists without the user requesting the deletion of his account.
- When the athlete is enrolled in an organizer user race that manages it through the application, he explicitly accepts his posting b> in the match as well as and his performance b> in him. The minimum personal data published is in any case the name of the athlete and the time of service or the event of abandonment in the event of the athlete's abandonment. Such data may not be deleted even if the user as an athlete exercises the right to delete paragraph 5.
- In the event of a violation b> of user's personal data held in the database and application files, Spot a Race is committed to informing the Personal Data Protection Authority ( www.dpa.gr ) within 72 hours of the detection of the breach.
Spot a Race uses the following cookies:
- "Cookies" necessary to identify and / or maintain content that the user enters during a session in the application throughout the connection.
- "Cookies" that are necessary to authenticate the user to services that require authentication.
- "Cookies" that are installed for the purpose of user security, such as "cookies" that detect repeated failed attempts to enter a user's account in the application.
- "Cookies" relating to the personalization of the user's options (eg "cookies" relating to the choice of language, the presentation of the search results, the presentation of the page to the staff of the profile, etc.).
- Cookies that are installed through plug-ins on social networking sites and are about sharing content between certified members who have already logged in.
- "Cookies" that are installed due to the use of Google Analytics, purely for statistical processing purposes.
The cookie is a small electronic file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, which is sent from a web site and stored on the user's electronic device, allowing the identification of the particular device.
Cookies play a very important role in the overall operation of the internet as they help to optimize the user's Internet browsing experience.
Cookies are used on the site to improve your experience while using the site.